Friday, June 7, 2013

GuapoFullTime.XXX

"He imagined that he stood near Emma in a wide land and, humbly...



"He imagined that he stood near Emma in a wide land and, humbly and in tears, bent and kissed the elbow of her sleeve." 
― James JoyceA Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man

"Whatever satisfies the soul is truth." ― Walt Whitman



"Whatever satisfies the soul is truth." 
― Walt Whitman

"Many years later, in front of the firing squad, colonel...



"Many years later, in front of the firing squad, colonel Aureliano Buendía would remember that distant afternoon his father took him to see ice." 
― Gabriel Garcí­a Márquez

"I know her…So arrogant, so sure of herself. I'm...





"I know her…So arrogant, so sure of herself. I'm sure she's carrying a dildo in her purse." 
― Truman Capote

"Her lips touched his brain as they touched his lips, as though...



"Her lips touched his brain as they touched his lips, as though they were a vehicle of some vague speech and between them he felt an unknown and timid preasure, darker than the swoon of sin, softer than sound or odor."
― James Joyce

"He wanted to cry quietly but not for himself: for the words, so...



"He wanted to cry quietly but not for himself: for the words, so beautiful and sad, like music."
― James Joyce, A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man

Hear me, my little demon, as I sanctify your being: "In...



Hear me, my little demon, as I sanctify your being:

"In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ I will begin this day. I thank you, Lord, for having preserved me during the night. I will do my best to make all I do today pleasing to You and in accordance with Your will. My dear mother Mary, watch over me this day. My Guardian Angel, take care of me. St. Joseph and all you saints of God, pray for me……"

Pray……. Let me hear it come out of your sweet...



Pray……. Let me hear it come out of your sweet throat, to your tongue, off your lips……

Little girl- "It's time to climb a ladder, to ascend to the heavenly spheres and fortify our sensitivity for G‑d and spirituality. After this daily booster we descend, equipped to tackle the day and the struggles it will present …"

You didn't give your morning prayers……....



You didn't give your morning prayers……. Don't you want to go to heaven, don't you want to save your little soul…….. Be a good little girl, and get on your knees……..

You know I love the fact that you're not a morning person,...



You know I love the fact that you're not a morning person, I have my ways of waking up your passions……..

I'm here for you to lean on, my little...



I'm here for you to lean on, my little flower……..

Just some consideration……..





Just some consideration……..

What your body needs……. Some...



What your body needs……. Some affection…….

I do know what you crave………



I do know what you crave………

Morning, my little girl, I know what you need...



Morning, my little girl, I know what you need today………..

"She had never imagined that curiosty was one of the many masks...



"She had never imagined that curiosty was one of the many masks of love ." 
― Gabriel Garcí­a MárquezLove in the Time of Cholera

"he said it was sweeter and thicker than cows then he wanted to...



"he said it was sweeter and thicker than cows then he wanted to milk me into the tea…" 
― James JoyceUlysses

"Carnal apple, Woman filled, burning moon,dark smell of seaweed,...



"Carnal apple, Woman filled, burning moon,
dark smell of seaweed, crush of mud and light,
what secret knowledge is clasped between your pillars?
What primal night does Man touch with his senses?
Ay, Love is a journey through waters and stars,
through suffocating air, sharp tempests of grain:
Love is a war of lightning,
and two bodies ruined by a single sweetness.
Kiss by kiss I cover your tiny infinity,
your margins, your rivers, your diminutive villages,
and a genital fire, transformed by delight,
slips through the narrow channels of blood
to precipitate a nocturnal carnation,
to be, and be nothing but light in the dark." 
― Pablo Neruda

"Florentina Ariza had kept his answer ready for fifty-three...



"Florentina Ariza had kept his answer ready for fifty-three years, seven months and eleven days and nights. 'Forever,' he said." 
― Gabriel Garcí­a MárquezLove in the Time of Cholera

The thing about receiving pleasure sexually is that you always want to please back. I love to please.

No comments:

Post a Comment